Embrace Digital Disruption with VET-TEDD - Final Conference
The digital literacy of teachers needs to increase to adapt to changing student expectations & the ever changing technology landscape.
About this Event
Our Final Conference will present the project, the project partners and our outputs. It will also provide an opportunity to join the conversation, engage with project partners and test our project outputs; our Self-Assessment Tool, Micro Learning Programmes & Case Studies.
- What is the VET-TEDD project?
- Introduction to the partners: City of Glasgow College, EIfI-Tech, Noorderpoort, ROC A12, SPEV, Šolski Center Nova Gorica and TKNIKA
- The Economic & Social Value in Digital Adoption for VET – Keynote Address
- Developing Digital Competence through Self-Assessment
- Workshops (Round 1) – Visit one of 10 case study workshops or our SAT Workshop (bookable online before the event)
- Workshops (Round 2) – Visit one of 10 case study workshops or our SAT Workshop (bookable online before the event)
- Final Q&A & Closing Remarks
On the day, registration starts at 09.45 (UK time), and the event will formally begin at 10.00 – 16.00 on Friday 21st May 2021.
You can book a place at the conference using the link below:
Bookings for the event open on Monday 22 Mar 2021 at 09:00 (UK time).