Module 5 - Digital Education Models
The Digital Education Models module will also help you identify learner needs. However, it will then help you find ways to use technology for; Lecturing, Demonstration, Collaboration and Assessment.
The learning outcomes for Module 5: Digital Education Models are:
1. Identify learner needs;
2. Enhance Learning & Teaching through the use of digital learning models;
3. Evaluate the most appropriate digital learning model to enhance learning & teaching and satisfy learner needs.
The module content will cover:
- Identifying learner needs; digital pedagogy, Technology Enhanced Learning
(TEL) and learner personas.
- Enhancing learning through technology and using technology for; Lecturing,
Demonstration, Collaboration and Assessment, as well as complimentary
- A large range of education models including collaborative, adaptive,
interactive, personalised, blended, active, social, networked and scenario-
based learning, plus many more.
- Instructional Design Principles (ADDIE, RAT, TPACK, SAMR, 4C from TBR) and retrieval practice.
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).