The Digital Identity module will define digital identity and help you understand what it is, while providing ways you can better manage your digital identity.
The learning outcomes for Module 1: Digital Identity are:
- Identify the components of digital Identity;
- Understand how to evaluate your digital identity;
- Identify and implement actions/changes to manage your digital identity;
Digital identity (DI) can be defined as the digital representation of the information known about a specific individual or organisation © ITU 2019.
The module content will cover:
- Digital identity, digital attributes & values, identity types and ways to understand your digital identity?
- Digital footprint, identification, authentication & authorization, privacy and
consent, hacking, catfishing, identity theft and self-image and building your online presence.
- Identifying changes to manage your digital identity including right to privacy,
consent, identity and devices and managing passwords.
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
To enroll to this module, please use the button on the right.