This module will help you identify learner needs and evaluate the most appropriate digital pedagogy to satisfy these needs using technology.
The learning outcomes for Module 4: Digital Education Methodologies are:
1. Create learning content which incorporates the use of technologies that enable
2. Optimise existing learning content through the use of alternative environments;
3. Identify the differences between alternative environment technologies;
4. Identify the impact of alternative environment technologies on learning.
The module content will cover:
- Learner Personas, Technology Enhanced Learning, Digital Pedagogy.
- Integrative, Collaborative, Reflective, Inquiry- based, Constructivism.
- Hattie Effect Size List, Technology; its impact on student need, learning/teaching and assessment, Developing Inclusive Learning, Learning Design.
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
To enroll to this module, please use the button on the right.