This module will help you identify the differences between different formats of media rich content and support you to optimise existing or create new learning content incorporating media rich content.
The learning outcomes for Module 4: Digital Education Methodologies are:
1. What is Media Rich content;
2. Enhancing Learning with Media Rich Content;
3. Creating Media Rich Content for Learning;
4. Media formats.
The module content will cover:
- What is media rich content?, Enhancing learning with media rich content and learning technologies, Legal Considerations & Copyright, Types of Media Rich Content, Standard Creative vs Rich media Creative
- GDPR considerations when using Media Rich content, Creating media rich content for learning: Mayer’s multimedia approach, Creating media rich content for learning: Customer Journey, Creating media rich content for learning: design thinking, Evaluating content: feedback and assessment, Selecting Learning technologies
- Social media and apps: Socrative, Social media and apps: Quizlet, Using Nearpod in Videoconferencing, Online Discussions and Forums, Social Media and apps: Mentimeter, Immersive environments and Virtual Reality, Chatbots, Videoconference, Video and vlog, Podcasts
- Data Handling: Ethics and Legal Requirements, Learning Analytics and courses, What are Learning Analytics?, Learning Management Systems
Module Delivery & Assessment
The module will be delivered via our online platform and will accessible via www.www.vet-tedd.eu. Participants will assess their knowledge, understanding and application of the module materials through a series of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
To enroll to this module, please use the button on the right.